Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, shows is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
2. Establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
3. Provide evidence for
4. Make visible or noticeable
5. Show in, or as in, a picture
6. Give expression to
7. Indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
8. Be or become visible or noticeable
9. Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
10. Give evidence of, as of records
11. Take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
12. Finish third or better in a horse or dog race
1. The act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
2. Something intended to communicate a particular impression
3. A social event involving a public performance or entertainment
4. Pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shows?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words