Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sick
The definition of sick, the meaning of the word Sick:
Is sick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who are sick
- v. - Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- adj. - Affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj. - Feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
- adj. - Affected with madness or insanity
- adj. - Having a strong distaste from surfeit
- adj. - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
- adj. - Deeply affected by a strong feeling
- adj. - Shockingly repellent; inspiring horror
Sick is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sick: C I K S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sick:
8 words found using the letters in "Sick"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words