Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Size
The definition of size, the meaning of the word Size:
Is size a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The physical magnitude of something (how big it is)
- n. - The property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing)
- n. - Any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics
- n. - The actual state of affairs
- n. - A large magnitude
- v. - Cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- v. - Sort according to size
- v. - Make to a size; bring to a suitable size
- adj. - (used in combination) sized
Size is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in size: E I S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to size:
4 words found using the letters in "Size"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words