Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Seize
The definition of seize, the meaning of the word Seize:
Is seize a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take hold of; grab
- v. - Take or capture by force
- v. - Take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- v. - Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Hook by a pull on the line
- v. - Affect
- v. - Capture the attention or imagination of
Seize is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in seize: E E I S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seize:
8 words found using the letters in "Seize"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words