Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Seizes
The definition of seizes, the meaning of the word Seizes:
Is seizes a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take hold of; grab
- v. - Take or capture by force
- v. - Take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- v. - Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Hook by a pull on the line
- v. - Affect
- v. - Capture the attention or imagination of
Seizes is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in seizes: E E I S S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seizes:
16 words found using the letters in "Seizes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words