Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Seized
The definition of seized, the meaning of the word Seized:
Is seized a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take hold of; grab
- v. - Take or capture by force
- v. - Take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- v. - Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Hook by a pull on the line
- v. - Affect
- v. - Capture the attention or imagination of
Seized is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in seized: D E E I S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seized:
26 words found using the letters in "Seized"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words