Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sour is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Go sour or spoil
2. Make sour or more sour
1. Smelling of fermentation or staleness
2. Having a sharp biting taste
3. One of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of vinegar or lemons
4. In an unpalatable state
5. Inaccurate in pitch
6. Showing a brooding ill humor
1. A cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
2. The taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
3. The property of being acidic
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sour?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words