Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Specific
The definition of specific, the meaning of the word Specific:
Is specific a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fact about some part (as opposed to general)
- n. - A medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease
- adj. - (sometimes followed by `to') applying to or characterized by or distinguishing something particular or special or unique
- adj. - Stated explicitly or in detail
- adj. - Relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species
- adj. - Being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides
Specific is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in specific: C C E F I I P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to specific:
43 words found using the letters in "Specific"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words