Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Spies
The definition of spies, the meaning of the word Spies:
Is spies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
- n. - A secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people
- v. - Catch sight of
- v. - Watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- v. - Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- v. - Secretly collect sensitive or classified information; engage in espionage
Spies is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spies: E I P S S
1 Anagram of Spies
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spies:
20 words found using the letters in "Spies"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words