Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Snipes
The definition of snipes, the meaning of the word Snipes:
Is snipes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family; of marshy areas; similar to the woodcocks
- n. - A gunshot from a concealed location
- v. - Hunt or shoot snipe
- v. - Aim and shoot with great precision
- v. - Attack in speech or writing
- v. - Sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- v. - Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
Snipes is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in snipes: E I N P S S
1 Anagram of Snipes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snipes:
50 words found using the letters in "Snipes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words