Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Spine
The definition of spine, the meaning of the word Spine:
Is spine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- n. - Any sharply pointed projection
- n. - A small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- n. - The part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- n. - A sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
Spine is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spine: E I N P S
4 Anagrams of Spine
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spine:
35 words found using the letters in "Spine"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words