Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Ponies
The definition of ponies, the meaning of the word Ponies:
Is ponies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A range horse of the western United States
- n. - An informal term for a racehorse
- n. - A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n. - A small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- n. - Any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
Ponies is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ponies: E I N O P S
1 Anagram of Ponies
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ponies:
83 words found using the letters in "Ponies"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words