Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Spill
The definition of spill, the meaning of the word Spill:
Is spill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Liquid that is spilled
- n. - A channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- n. - The act of allowing a fluid to escape
- n. - A sudden drop from an upright position
- v. - Cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- v. - Flow, run or fall out and become lost
- v. - Cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- v. - Pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- v. - Reveal information
- v. - Reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
Spill is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spill: I L L P S
1 Anagram of Spill
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spill:
17 words found using the letters in "Spill"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words