Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Streets
The definition of streets, the meaning of the word Streets:
Is streets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings
- n. - The part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel
- n. - The streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction
- n. - A situation offering opportunities
- n. - People living or working on the same street
Streets is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in streets: E E R S S T T
4 Anagrams of Streets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to streets:
67 words found using the letters in "Streets"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words