Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stress is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. To stress, single out as important
2. Put stress on; utter with an accent
3. Test the limits of
1. The relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
2. (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
3. Special emphasis attached to something
4. Difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
5. (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stress?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words