Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
18 Definitions of Stuck
The definition of stuck, the meaning of the word Stuck:
Is stuck a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put, fix, force, or implant
- v. - Stay put (in a certain place); we are not moving to Cincinnati"
- v. - Stick to firmly
- v. - Be or become fixed
- v. - Endure
- v. - Be a devoted follower or supporter
- v. - Be loyal to
- v. - Cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface
- v. - Fasten with an adhesive material like glue
- v. - Fasten with or as with pins or nails
- v. - Fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something
- v. - Pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument
- v. - Pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed
- v. - Come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- v. - Saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj. - Caught or fixed
- adj. - Baffled
Stuck is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stuck: C K S T U
1 Anagram of Stuck
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stuck:
13 words found using the letters in "Stuck"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words