Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tuck
The definition of tuck, the meaning of the word Tuck:
Is tuck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Eatables (especially sweets)
- n. - (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- n. - A narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- n. - A straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- v. - Fit snugly into
- v. - Make a tuck or several folds in
- v. - Draw together into folds or puckers
Tuck is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tuck: C K T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tuck:
2 words found using the letters in "Tuck"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words