Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Suits
The definition of suits, the meaning of the word Suits:
Is suits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- n. - A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- n. - (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
- n. - A man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage)
- n. - A petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- n. - Playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each set has its own symbol and color
- v. - Be agreeable or acceptable to
- v. - Be agreeable or acceptable
- v. - Accord or comport with
- v. - Enhance the appearance of
Suits is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in suits: I S S T U
1 Anagram of Suits
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to suits:
16 words found using the letters in "Suits"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words