Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Terms
The definition of terms, the meaning of the word Terms:
Is terms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Status with respect to the relations between people or groups
- n. - The amount of money needed to purchase something
- n. - A word or expression used for some particular thing
- n. - A limited period of time
- n. - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- n. - Any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- n. - One of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- n. - The end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- n. - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome
- v. - Name formally or designate with a term
Terms is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in terms: E M R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to terms:
21 words found using the letters in "Terms"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words