Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, terms is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Name formally or designate with a term
1. Status with respect to the relations between people or groups
2. The amount of money needed to purchase something
3. A word or expression used for some particular thing
4. A limited period of time
5. (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
6. Any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
7. One of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
8. The end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
9. (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in terms?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words