Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Stem
The definition of stem, the meaning of the word Stem:
Is stem a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- n. - A slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- n. - Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- n. - The tube of a tobacco pipe
- n. - Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- n. - A turn made in skiing; the back of one ski is forced outward and the other ski is brought parallel to it
- v. - Grow out of, have roots in, originate in
- v. - Cause to point inward
- v. - Stop the flow of a liquid
- v. - Remove the stem from
Stem is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in stem: E M S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stem:
7 words found using the letters in "Stem"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words