Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Toss
The definition of toss, the meaning of the word Toss:
Is toss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of flipping a coin
- n. - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- n. - An abrupt movement
- v. - Throw or toss with a light motion
- v. - Lightly throw to see which side comes up
- v. - Throw carelessly
- v. - Move or stir about violently
- v. - Throw or cast away
- v. - Agitate
Toss is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in toss: O S S T
1 Anagram of Toss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toss:
6 words found using the letters in "Toss"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words