Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Toys
The definition of toys, the meaning of the word Toys:
Is toys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An artifact designed to be played with
- n. - A nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier)
- n. - A device regarded as providing amusement
- n. - A copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- n. - Any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- v. - Behave carelessly or indifferently
- v. - Manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- v. - Engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
Toys is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in toys: O S T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toys:
9 words found using the letters in "Toys"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words