Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, trim is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
2. Decorate, as with ornaments
3. Cut down on; make a reduction in
4. Balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
5. Be in equilibrium during a flight
6. Decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
7. Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
8. Cut closely
9. Adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
1. Thin and fit
2. Of places; characterized by order and neatness; free from disorder
3. Neat and smart in appearance
4. Severely simple in line or design
1. A state of arrangement or appearance
2. A decoration or adornment on a garment
3. Attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
4. Cutting down to the desired size or shape
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trim?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words