Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, remit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Send (money) in payment
2. Hold back to a later time
3. Release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
4. Refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
6. Make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
7. Diminish or abate
1. The topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
2. (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in remit?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words