Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Trots
The definition of trots, the meaning of the word Trots:
Is trots a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slow pace of running
- n. - Radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- n. - A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n. - A gait faster than a walk; diagonally opposite legs strike the ground together
- v. - Run at a moderately swift pace
- v. - Ride at a trot
- v. - Cause to trot
Trots is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trots: O R S T T
1 Anagram of Trots
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trots:
20 words found using the letters in "Trots"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words