Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Verbal
The definition of verbal, the meaning of the word Verbal:
Is verbal a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Communicated in the form of words
- adj. - Of or relating to or formed from words in general
- adj. - Of or relating to or formed from a verb
- adj. - Relating to or having facility in the use of words
- adj. - Expressed in spoken words
- adj. - Prolix
Verbal is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in verbal: A B E L R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to verbal:
56 words found using the letters in "Verbal"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words