Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Vexed
The definition of vexed, the meaning of the word Vexed:
Is vexed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- v. - Change the arrangement or position of
- v. - Subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj. - Troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances
- adj. - Causing difficulty in finding an answer or solution; much disputed
Vexed is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in vexed: D E E V X
10 words found using the letters in "Vexed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words