Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of View
The definition of view, the meaning of the word View:
Is view a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- n. - The visual percept of a region
- n. - The act of looking or seeing or observing
- n. - The range of the eye
- n. - A personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- n. - A message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof
- n. - Purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of'
- n. - Graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- n. - The range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- n. - Outward appearance
- v. - Deem to be
- v. - Look at carefully; study mentally
- v. - See or watch
View is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in view: E I V W
1 Anagram of View
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to view:
3 words found using the letters in "View"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words