Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, voice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Give voice to
2. Utter with vibrating vocal chords
1. The distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
2. The sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
3. A sound suggestive of a vocal utterance
4. Expressing in coherent verbal form
5. A means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated
6. Something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression
7. (metonymy) a singer
8. An advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
9. The ability to speak
10. (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
11. The melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in voice?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words