Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Voice
The definition of voice, the meaning of the word Voice:
Is voice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- n. - The sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
- n. - A sound suggestive of a vocal utterance
- n. - Expressing in coherent verbal form
- n. - A means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated
- n. - Something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression
- n. - (metonymy) a singer
- n. - An advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- n. - The ability to speak
- n. - (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
- n. - The melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- v. - Give voice to
- v. - Utter with vibrating vocal chords
Voice is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in voice: C E I O V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to voice:
7 words found using the letters in "Voice"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words