Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Void
The definition of void, the meaning of the word Void:
Is void a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of nonexistence
- n. - An empty area or space
- v. - Declare invalid
- v. - Clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- v. - Take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- v. - Excrete or discharge from the body
- adj. - Lacking any legal or binding force
- adj. - Containing nothing
Void is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in void: D I O V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to void:
5 words found using the letters in "Void"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words