Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Vote
The definition of vote, the meaning of the word Vote:
Is vote a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- n. - The opinion of a group as determined by voting
- n. - A legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution; guaranteed to women by the 19th amendment
- n. - A body of voters who have the same interests
- n. - The total number of voters who participated
- v. - Express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution; cast a vote
- v. - Express one's choice or preference by vote
- v. - Express a choice or opinion
- v. - Be guided by in voting
- v. - Bring into existence or make available by vote
Vote is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in vote: E O T V
1 Anagram of Vote
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vote:
7 words found using the letters in "Vote"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words