Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Warp
The definition of warp, the meaning of the word Warp:
Is warp a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- n. - A shape distorted by twisting or folding
- n. - A moral or mental distortion
- n. - Yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- v. - Make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- v. - Bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
Warp is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in warp: A P R W
1 Anagram of Warp
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to warp:
10 words found using the letters in "Warp"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words