Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Weak
The definition of weak, the meaning of the word Weak:
Is weak a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Wanting in physical strength
- adj. - Overly diluted; thin and insipid
- adj. - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj. - Wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- adj. - Tending downward in price
- adj. - Deficient or lacking in some skill
- adj. - Lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj. - (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj. - Not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- adj. - Deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- adj. - Likely to fail under stress or pressure
- adj. - Deficient in intelligence or mental power
Weak is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in weak: A E K W
2 Anagrams of Weak
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to weak:
10 words found using the letters in "Weak"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words