Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wink
The definition of wink, the meaning of the word Wink:
Is wink a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- n. - Closing one eye quickly as a signal
- n. - A reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- v. - Signal by winking
- v. - Gleam or glow intermittently
- v. - Briefly shut the eyes
- v. - Force to go away by blinking
Wink is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wink: I K N W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wink:
5 words found using the letters in "Wink"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words