Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Wood
The definition of wood, the meaning of the word Wood:
Is wood a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- n. - The trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- n. - United States film actress (1938-1981)
- n. - English conductor (1869-1944)
- n. - English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
- n. - United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
- n. - Any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
- n. - A golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head
Wood is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wood: D O O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wood:
6 words found using the letters in "Wood"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words