Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wood is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
2. The trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
3. United States film actress (1938-1981)
4. English conductor (1869-1944)
5. English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
6. United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
7. Any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
8. A golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wood?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words