Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wound is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Cause injuries or bodily harm to
2. Hurt the feelings of
3. To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
4. Extend in curves and turns
5. Arrange or or coil around
6. Catch the scent of; get wind of
7. Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
8. Form into a wreath
9. Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
1. Put in a coil
1. An injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
2. A casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
3. A figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
4. The act of inflicting a wound
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wound?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words