Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bang
The definition of bang, the meaning of the word Bang:
Is bang a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A vigorous blow
- n. - A sudden very loud noise
- n. - A border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- n. - The swift release of a store of affective force
- n. - A conspicuous success
- v. - Strike violently
- v. - To produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
- v. - Close violently
- v. - Move noisily
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
- v. - Leap, jerk, bang
- adv. - Directly
Bang is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bang: A B G N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bang:
11 words found using the letters in "Bang"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words