Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, began is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
2. Have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
3. Set in motion, cause to start
4. Begin to speak or say
5. Be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
6. Have a beginning, of a temporal event
7. Have a beginning characterized in some specified way
8. Begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
9. Achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
10. Begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in began?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words