Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Barer
The definition of barer, the meaning of the word Barer:
Is barer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Completely unclothed
- adj. - Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj. - Not having a protective covering
- adj. - Lacking its natural or customary covering
- adj. - Just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj. - Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- adj. - Lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj. - Providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj. - Having everything extraneous removed including contents
- adj. - Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
Barer is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in barer: A B E R R
2 Anagrams of Barer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barer:
23 words found using the letters in "Barer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words