Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rare
The definition of rare, the meaning of the word Rare:
Is rare a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not widely known; especially valued for its uncommonness
- adj. - Recurring only at long intervals
- adj. - Not widely distributed
- adj. - Having low density
- adj. - Marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind
- adj. - (of meat) cooked a short time; still red inside
Rare is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rare: A E R R
1 Anagram of Rare
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rare:
9 words found using the letters in "Rare"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words