Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Rears
The definition of rears, the meaning of the word Rears:
Is rears a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The back of a military formation or procession
- n. - The side of an object that is opposite its front
- n. - The part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - The side that goes last or is not normally seen
- v. - Stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- v. - Bring up
- v. - Rise up
- v. - Cause to rise up
- v. - Construct, build, or erect
Rears is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rears: A E R R S
2 Anagrams of Rears
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rears:
29 words found using the letters in "Rears"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words