Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sparer
The definition of sparer, the meaning of the word Sparer:
Is sparer a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who refrains from injuring or destroying
- adj. - Thin and fit
- adj. - More than is needed, desired, or required
- adj. - Not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj. - Kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- adj. - Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj. - Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
Sparer is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sparer: A E P R R S
4 Anagrams of Sparer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sparer:
78 words found using the letters in "Sparer"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words