Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bolts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Move or jump suddenly
2. Secure or lock with a bolt
3. Swallow hastily
4. Run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
5. Leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
6. Eat hastily without proper chewing
7. Make or roll into bolts
1. A discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder
2. A sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech
3. The part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key
4. The act of moving with great haste
5. A roll of cloth or wallpaper of a definite length
6. A screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener
7. A sudden abandonment (as from a political party)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bolts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words