Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Lots
The definition of lots, the meaning of the word Lots:
Is lots a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large number or amount
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- n. - An unofficial association of people or groups
- n. - Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- n. - Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- n. - Any collection in its entirety
- n. - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham; God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah but chose to spare Lot and his family who were told to flee without looking back at the destruction
- v. - Divide into lots, as of land, for example
- v. - Administer or bestow, as in small portions
- adv. - To a very great degree or extent
Lots is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lots: L O S T
2 Anagrams of Lots
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lots:
9 words found using the letters in "Lots"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words