Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. To a very great degree or extent
1. Divide into lots, as of land, for example
2. Administer or bestow, as in small portions
1. A large number or amount
2. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
3. A parcel of land having fixed boundaries
4. An unofficial association of people or groups
5. Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
6. Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
7. Any collection in its entirety
8. (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham; God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah but chose to spare Lot and his family who were told to flee without looking back at the destruction
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lots?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words