Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Booms
The definition of booms, the meaning of the word Booms:
Is booms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep prolonged loud noise
- n. - A state of economic prosperity
- n. - A sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- n. - A pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- n. - Any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
- v. - Make a resonant sound, like artillery
- v. - Hit hard
- v. - Be the case that thunder is being heard
- v. - Make a deep hollow sound
- v. - Grow vigorously
Booms is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in booms: B M O O S
1 Anagram of Booms
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to booms:
18 words found using the letters in "Booms"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words