Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Bosom
The definition of bosom, the meaning of the word Bosom:
Is bosom a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
- n. - A person's breast or chest
- n. - Cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- n. - A close affectionate and protective acceptance
- n. - The locus of feelings and intuitions
- n. - Either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- v. - Hide in one's bosom
- v. - Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
Bosom is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bosom: B M O O S
1 Anagram of Bosom
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bosom:
18 words found using the letters in "Bosom"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words