Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Boost
The definition of boost, the meaning of the word Boost:
Is boost a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of giving hope or support to someone
- n. - An increase in cost
- n. - The act of giving a push
- v. - Increase
- v. - Give a boost to; be beneficial to
- v. - Contribute to the progress or growth of
- v. - Increase or raise
- v. - Push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
Boost is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in boost: B O O S T
1 Anagram of Boost
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boost:
18 words found using the letters in "Boost"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words