Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Boot
The definition of boot, the meaning of the word Boot:
Is boot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- n. - British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- n. - The swift release of a store of affective force
- n. - Protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- n. - An instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- n. - A form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- n. - The act of delivering a blow with the foot
- v. - Kick; give a boot to
- v. - Cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
Boot is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in boot: B O O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boot:
6 words found using the letters in "Boot"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words