Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Born
The definition of born, the meaning of the word Born:
Is born a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- v. - Have
- v. - Cause to be born
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Move while holding up or supporting
- v. - Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Contain or hold; have within
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Behave in a certain manner
- v. - Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- v. - Support or hold in a certain manner
- v. - Be pregnant with
- adj. - Brought into existence
- adj. - Being talented through inherited qualities
Born is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in born: B N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to born:
9 words found using the letters in "Born"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words