Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Brown
The definition of brown, the meaning of the word Brown:
Is brown a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An orange of low brightness and saturation
- n. - Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- n. - Abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
- n. - A university in Rhode Island
- v. - Fry in a pan until it changes color
- v. - Make brown in color
- adj. - Of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- adj. - (of skin) deeply suntanned
Brown is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in brown: B N O R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brown:
19 words found using the letters in "Brown"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words